Your Hash Code |
The hash code is a critical element
of connecting your HTML based form to the TCS Gateway.
Your merchant account representative should supply you with
the code for your primary terminal at setup. A new hash for
each terminal is also automatically generated when you create
a new terminal. This hash code uniquely identifies the specific
terminal that it is related to. As a result, you can create
multiple online forms that will individually track activity
To find the hash code of any given terminal, follow thes
1. Log in to your primary terminal
2. Under Options from the main menu bar, Select Terminals
3. Select Edit beside the Terminal you need the hash
The terminal hash will be displayed on the following screen.
You can copy and paste this code directly into your form
as a hidden input field.
For an example of such a form see:
• Plug and Play form for Credit Cards
• Plug and Play form for Checks